Thursday, October 22, 2009

Daily Word: God has a purpose for my life!

Repeat after me: God has kept me here for a reason. I am not a mistake. My life is not meaningless. I have survived because He has a plan for me. I may not be able to see it right now, but it is already written. And it will come to pass. Regardless of all the lies, the bad relationships, the evil and negativity, the losses of homes, cars and jobs, the deaths of my loved ones, the back stabbing from my friends, or the lack of support...I made it because I am blessed! Today, I release and let go of all past hurts, misunderstandings and grudges...because I am blessed!! I now recognize them as the illusions they are. God is all there is. All else is a lie!!! So give yourself a big hug, wipe your tears away and walk in victory. Be blessed and know that you are at one with THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD.




Genesis 31:49 May the Lord keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails