Saturday, March 12, 2011

Successful Men Hanging Out With A Purpose!

I'm on a Mega Bus on my way to New York to see the Lion King on Broadway so I just wanted to quickly post this pic of my partnas and I from last night's get together. We discussed and celebrated a number of things on this fun-filled night but the main topic of discussion was my boy Joel is having a baby!

We'll not him...his wife. Lol. She's due any day now!  So among all of what was celebrated, we wanted to make sure he was the center of attention.  Joel is the light-skinded, lol, guy in the red.  And yes, I said skinded. Lol

We'll, like I said I'm on my way to a show. And I won't forget to blog about how we almost missed our bus and how the bus we caught caught a flat tire. Fun right? Right! Lol

Welp, until next time...I'm getting off of my T-Mobile G2 cuz I'm getting cramps in my thumbs and I'm about to recline in this seat and take a nap!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails