Sunday, March 6, 2011

In Remembrance of Thee: Communion Service & Baptism

Today has truly been a great day. The services today have truly been uplifting. Not only were the services good today but business was good as well.

Earlier this week, I received a call from a client that I serviced a little while back. If you don't know already, I have my own business where I clean carpets in residential areas around the DC Metropolitan Area (www.CleanFloorsGalore.com). Long story short, I set an appointment to clean her carpet at 4pm after 11:15am service today and forgot that today was the first Sunday of the month. At my church, we have communion service at 4pm.

I don't like missing communion service nor do I like canceling or postponing an appointment with my clients, new or old. So I called my client and asked if I could come earlier and she was happy to have it done earlier. I was in and out and my client very pleased with the final result! I also arrived to communion service on time. I even caught some of the baptism.

Today was a great day and still is...at the same time it was tiring. And typing this post on my phone isn't helping my energy level nor is it helping my phone's energy level. Plus I'm getting cramps in my thumbs! :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails