Monday, February 28, 2011

Cubicle Swag! Lol

I figured I'd make my first ANDROID POST dedicated to the place I spend most of my time during the week. As you can see I have plastered my cubicle with family/friend paraphanelia. And I know I'll get brownie points for my computer screen. Lol. Shout out to Shannon. Lol. If you look closely, you see that I have some very meaningful pieces that decorate my overhead cabinet.
You can see that I have my beloved grandfather's obituary, my cousin's grandmother's obituary, the program for my grandma's 80th birthday party we threw for her on the Spirit of Washington, among other things.

I'm done typing on this phone. I'm getting cramps in my thumbs. :)







Posted from Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC 20307

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great cubicle space!

MsSjay said...

Aww cute cubicle babe! I see you have our pics plastered all over as do I. :o)

Unknown said...

@Chymere~ Thanks a lot. I spend majority of my life, lol, there so I figured I'd post about it.

@Shannon~ Gotta do it babe! I be missin you! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails