Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bible Study gets me from Sunday to Sunday!

Sometimes when I get off work, I don't want to go anywhere but home...even on Wednesday which I have carved out for Bible study.
I get comfortable and don't want to leave and honestly, sometimes I don't make it but when I do, like tonight, I receive so much from God. I believe God appreciates one's honesty.

Sometimes you just don't feel like going to church...but its funny because when those times come and you still push your way out, it seems like those are the very times God uses the preacher or the choir to speak to you concerning an issue you're struggling with. Push your way to be in the presence of the Lord!

God is good and I'm done typing on this phone because I'm getting cramps in my thumbs. :)


2 comments:

LaneƩ said...

I know what you mean. I dont go to bible study but when Sunday rolls around, I never feel like driving the 40mins to my church. But once I'm there I never want to leave, it's always worth it!

Unknown said...

Exactly! ...and when I get there it's like the message was for me and me only. Then I think to myself, "What if I missed this message that God had for me to here? I would have missed my blessing!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails